Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor!
Every year we receive over 400 applications from vendors who want to participate in our fair. Because of limits on space in our urban environment, we use a jury process to determine which vendors we invite to participate. Our jury process takes into account: past participation in the U District StreetFair, product type and quality, as well as other considerations. We aim to have a large variety of crafts and offerings, so we are always looking for new and exciting vendors!
1. VIEW OUR 2017 GUIDESArt & Craft Vendor Info Guide Community Group/Non-Profit Info Guide Food Vendor Info Guide Commercial Exhibitor Info Guide
2. SUBMIT AN APPLICATIONApply Now!
How to apply:
A few things you’ll need to complete your application:
- Application fee payable by credit card online only *for booth fees read below
- Business License Info -WA UBI # (vendors)/Seattle Business License # (if applicable) / Federal Tax ID (non-profit groups)
- Photos of Products & Booth set up (a few for the jury process and a few for the online directory if desired)
- Electricity Requirements (if necessary)
We will still accept credit cards and checks for booth and other fees after you have been accepted to StreetFair but for the application fee you will need to pay online in order to complete your application.
If you have any questions before, during, or after the application process, please feel free to call our office or email our helpful staff:
(Please leave us a message as we’re often running in and out of the office all day)
Questions regarding sponsorship and commercial exhibitors:
Email : President & CEO – Elizabeth McCoury
General inquiries regarding the fair, application, billing questions, application status and more:
Email : Event Manager